Monday 27 February 2012

New Project


At the end of last week we were given a form to fill in defining what our new 'Personal Project' would be about and to create a brief. Initially I had a few ideas floating about my head so today I sat down and started figuring out what direction I wanted to take this project down. This was not an easy task!

Personal Project form

Two concepts

Through out the day I narrowed my thoughts down to two potential concepts. They both are aimed to work with the same organisation but at the same time they would create totally different outcomes. I hope by tomorrow afternoon I will have picked from the two briefs which one I feel will create the best project for me so that I can get started on it - I am excited to be getting stuck into something new. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment