Thursday 21 October 2010

Project finished

So the first project has come to an end. We managed to get everything done on time and actually got it done earlier than expected. It was such a relief when we got our boards pinned up on the Wednesday a day ahead of the final pin up time.

Due to me not being in Scotland on the Friday I had to record my presentation on a video for my tutors to watch along with the rest of them. Since we got everything done early it gave me time to plan out what I had to include in the presentation etc, so on the afternoon after pinning up my group as a whole recorded it. We had a number of technical problems with the camcorder we had, then with the laptop we were using but in the end we just used a digital camera which did a good job. The recording went good and we got all the information included in it, but if there was anything we forgot Yasemin and Lynsey could discuss it more on the day.

To my knowledge the presentation went really well and the girls seemed to be happy with the feedback that we got, although they said there was a problem with the recording and it would not play well. It turned out that the rest of my group had to explain a number of things over again.

It's now just a waiting game to find out actually how well we did..

No comments:

Post a Comment