Saturday 23 October 2010

Furniture Project

Since we have finished the last project it is time to move onto a new one, the project we are starting on Monday is a furniture based project. This is going to be something completely new to me, I am excited to get started and think it'll be very interesting whilst being something totally different but at the same time it'll be a big challenge. I've started to looked into furniture and product design over the past couple of days, its started to get my mind thinking about this area.

I came across a furntiure designer called, Lui Honfay. These images below are of some of the work he has done.




I am continuing to look at a number of other different designers to get some inspiration as I am not totally sure what aspects we are meant to be focusing on. I will keep this updated the whole way through this project and how I am getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment