Sunday 24 October 2010

Assignment - First mind map

At the start of design studies we have been told to get and read the book “The Tipping Point” by Malcolm Gladwell. Once I received the book I sat down to start to read it, I found it hard to get into on the first chapter or two as I thought that everything kept being repeated in the same context. After restarting the book I found that although the author repeated stuff it started to all make since. I found that with everything being talked about in different situations, it explained and made me understand it better than my first attempt of the book. In the first seminar we started in groups to make a mind map of the whole book and were told it was to be finished for the next seminar along with a mind map of a specific section in the book.

The image below is of my mind map of the whole book.

No comments:

Post a Comment