Monday 29 November 2010

Snow!

On Saturday night the snow started in Dundee, in the early hours of Sunday morning the thunder, lightening and hail stones started and kept going until Sunday morning which I never thought they could all happen at the same time. But I can say it was not a very pleasant sound to be woken up to.




Snow on Saturday morning.


 It was so exciting on Sunday when the snow/hail was pretty deep, so me and my flat mates  thought it was the perfect time to start decorating the flat with Christmas decorations. Here are some pictures of the living room and the view we get from out bathroom window of the town centre.


Caird Hall










Ok so today (Monday) the whole of Dundee University has been closed due to severe weather conditions, which when I first heard I was pretty happy but when I actually thought about the amount of work being missed out on due to not being able to get into the workshop started to freak me out. Although it was a good day of doing work and enjoying the snow, I can't see the weather getting much better. I am worrying that it is more than likely that the university will be closed tomorrow again. Fingers crossed it isn’t as there is still so much to get done for this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment