Monday 8 November 2010

Assignment 2 - Mind Map/Poster

After discussing with my group about how design relates to the area of the tipping point which we discussed. The part of the book I chose was Suicide, Smoking and the Unsticky Cigarette but after discussing with my group it came across that smoking related more to design than the others did. I took smoking and came up with ways which I thought it related to design which you can see in the mind map below.



The ways which people would have to have come up with designs for so many parts of cigarettes and smoking campaigns, is I feel much more than what you would think from just looking at a packet of cigarettes. People have to think of ways to sell a product but in some parts of my mind map it is more a factor of selling to people that smoking is bad. There are so many areas that have been designed from, the packet they are kept in, the images on the packet, the campaigns, the advertisements and so many other things. Below is a poster of a number of the things that have been design to try and put people off smoking.




No comments:

Post a Comment