Monday 13 August 2012

Final third year interiors project

Over the past few months unfortunately my blog has got a bit of neglecting, from completing my final third year projects, moving back home, reconnecting with friends and beginning research for fourth year it has been a busy summer so far. 

For my final project in third year I created a separate blog documenting each step of the process which I completed to achieve the final outcome. I have attached the link below: 

http://emmahegartyinteriors.wordpress.com/

For this project I designed a centre called Marina for the Marine Conservation Society, the propose for the centre is to bring in children and educate them on marine wildlife through workshops. I have attached the two main renders that showcase how the surroundings would look on the site.  

Look out Point - at the back of the building

Building at night time

No comments:

Post a Comment